Expertinasia follows strict rules to protect our clients’ personal data. We collect it in accordance with the GDPR requirements as well as other data protection regulations. Our company uses it solely to provide more efficient services and improve the website functionality.
What Data We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal data:
- Contact information: first name, last name, email address, phone number, company name, company website;
- Device and browser data: IP address, operating system version, device type, browser type, system and performance information, cookies;
- Information about the web pages visited on expertinasia.com and their URL addresses;
- Information about your current location.
How We Collect Data
User data may be collected directly by us (via the contact form) or with the help of third parties, such as analytics providers (Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika), advertising networks (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.), social networks (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter) and search engines (Google, Yandex).
How We Use the Collected Data
By the means of the collected user data we:
- enrich our website functionality and improve our services;
- make our content more captivating and our offerings more personalised;
- improve UX and UI of our products;
- build communication with our clients and provide comprehensive and personalised responses to their requests.
Expertinasia doesn’t transfer any individual user data to any third party, except for complying with corresponding laws or legal acts, or protecting the users’ personal data.
Expertinasia’s website has advanced user data security measures to prevent data loss or theft. The user information is available only for Geomotiv’s top management to use for client interactions.